Version 3: updated 9 July 2020
What are you currently doing to keep the teams and customers safe?
- We’re currently running a slightly reduced menu in order to ensure that our kitchen team can work in a safe environment with the least amount of cross-over to other sections.
- We are not taking cash payments at the moment. All major forms of credit cards, debit cards, Apple and Google Pay, and contactless payments are accepted.
- Customers will be able to order from their own mobile device. However, our teams will be available should you wish to order directly with someone.
- We are continuously reviewing and revising our COVID-related protocols. Recently, we have consulted with our teams and compiled a COVID-19 specific Risk Assessment, following advice from the UK Government’s and our retained safety consultants, Surefoot Solutions, a third-party Food Safety and Health & Safety company.
- We have safety procedures in place for our restaurants that are operating eat-in, takeaway & delivery services. The guidelines are listed out in our internal COVID-19 Delivery Policy document and include pre-shift health and temperature checks, the use of masks, segregation and social distancing where possible, and of course, significantly enhanced cleaning and sanitisation processes.
- Team members will be wearing facemasks while working.
- Hand sanitisers are available for all our guests and teams.
- Our restrooms are cleaned every 20 minutes.
- Our delivery service is carried out by Deliveroo, so customers can still enjoy our food in the comfort and safety of their own homes, with an option for contact-free delivery at checkout.
- We are offering click n’ collect and takeout with cashless/contactless payment and contact-free collections. We kindly ask that our customers wait outside of the restaurant whenever possible while respecting the social distancing rule.
- External delivery companies drop off ingredients in the morning when there are no team members on-site to limit any interactions.
- We will continue to monitor the news and follow the Government’s guidelines. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding while we work out which locations to open. We’ll be announcing any updates on Instagram and Facebook so please stay tuned.
What else are you doing to support your teams?
- We are regularly communicating with both working and furloughed team members via emails, phone calls, and text messages. We also have an internal hotline that they can reach out to our People Team in English and Thai.
- We have outlined some useful information and links to resources to help our team members navigate a variety of topics like housing & bills, mental health & managing underlying health conditions.
- We are tracking sickness levels and absences (of any kind) across the company on a daily basis. Every team member has a pre-shift interview to establish any illness issues, and is subjected to daily temperature checks. If for any reasons our team feel unwell or showing any COVID-related symptoms, we will request for them to stay home and not come to work.
What are you doing to support the NHS and frontline workers?
- We have extended our NHS discount to 50% off all click n’ collect orders until Friday 11th September to celebrate the NHS’s 72 birthday.
- We have also sent out a letter to our teams to encourage them to volunteer their time to support the NHS through the coronavirus outbreak.
Why can the delivery / collection times be longer than usual?
- The demand for our services has been extraordinary in the past 10 weeks. We are continuously working to optimise our operation but we need to have some capacity constraints in order to keep teams and delivery partners safe. We would rather disappoint people in restricting their ability to order than in their food not getting there or not being up to our usual high(est) standard.
- And there’s no doubt things are going wrong much more often than normal at the moment. We appreciate everyone’s understanding as we seek to adapt to a totally different working environment.
What can we do to help your business if you don’t deliver to my area or if I can’t come to your restaurants?
- You can still help support our restaurants by purchasing our online gift card which can be used at any location up to 12 months from purchase.
- Our cookbooks are also available online so you can learn to cook our delicious Thai recipes at home.
When will I be able to book a table again?
- We are now taking reservations at some of our restaurants! You can see the full list of locations that are open here.
- Maximum seating time per booking is 1.5hrs which will allow us enough time to do a full clean down of the table and the seating area before the next guests arrive.
- Not every table is available to book to ensure a 1-metre plus distance between each party.
- We are capping the party size at 6 guests for the time being.
For more information on our Booking Policy.
If you’d like more information or have any questions about our policy, please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org