Version 12: updated 19 July 2021
What are you currently doing to keep the teams and customers safe?
We are continuously reviewing and revising our COVID-related protocols. We have consulted with our teams and compiled a COVID-19 specific Risk Assessment, following advice from the UK Government’s and our retained safety consultants, Surefoot Solutions, a third-party Food Safety and Health & Safety company.
- We have safety procedures in place for our restaurants that are operating for eat-in, takeaway & delivery services. The guidelines are listed out in our internal COVID-19 Delivery Policy and the Re-Opening Protocol documents which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All locations are open fully to dine-in, takeaway and delivery guests. Reservations are open and you can book your table here.
- Not taking cash payments. We accept all major forms of credit cards, debit cards, Apple and Google Pay, and contactless payments
- NHS Test & Trace:
- It is our company policy to display an official NHS QR code poster for guests to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app. This is at the discretion of the guest, and not compulsory before you can dine with us.
- Face masks:
- Wearing face coverings is voluntary whilst on the premises of our restaurants.
- Team’s health & safety:
- A pre-shift health and temperature checks before any team member can start their shift
- Staff breaks are staggered where possible and social distancing respected when on breaks
- There is no staff movement between sites unless tested in advance and agreed by the Management team
- Every team member in the Support Office will require a negative test before visiting sites
- Significantly enhanced cleaning and sanitisation processes, including a dedicated team member to clean the restrooms every 30 minutes
- Hand sanitisers are readily available for all our guests and teams
- Delivery & Takeaway
- Our delivery service is carried out by Deliveroo, so customers can still enjoy our food in the comfort and safety of their own homes, with an option for contact-free delivery at checkout. Delivery will be available until 10:30pm Sun-Thurs, and 11pm on Fri-Sat at most locations. Please check your local store for closing time.
- All packaging for food deliveries should be kept wrapped/ covered prior to use, to minimise surface contamination of packaging.
- We are offering click n’ collect and takeout with cashless/contactless payment and contact-free collections. We kindly ask that our customers wait outside of the restaurant while respecting the social distancing rule.
- External delivery companies drop off ingredients in the morning when there are no team members on-site to limit any interactions.
- External contractors: A confirmation from the contractor that the attending engineers are symptom-free to the best of their knowledge, must be obtained prior to visiting our premises. And all, where possible, to be carried out when the store is closed, with minimal people present.
- We will continue to monitor the news and follow the Government’s guidelines. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding while we work out which locations to open or close. We’ll be announcing any updates on Instagram and Facebook so please stay tuned.
What else are you doing to support your teams?
- We are tracking sickness levels and absences (of any kind) across the company on a daily basis. Every team member has a pre-shift interview to establish any illness issues, and is subjected to daily temperature checks. If for any reasons our team feel unwell or showing any COVID-related symptoms, we will request for them to stay home and not come to work.
- We are regularly communicating with all team members via emails, phone calls, and text messages. We also have an internal hotline that they can reach out to our People Team in English and Thai.
- We have outlined some useful information and links to resources to help our team members navigate a variety of topics like housing & bills, mental health & managing underlying health conditions.
Am I able to book a table?
- We are now taking bookings for larger groups! Book your table here.
For more information on our Booking Policy.
What are you doing to support the NHS and frontline workers?
- We have decided to make our NHS discount a permanent and extend this to ambulance services and the police force. 25% off food on all dine-in and click n’ collect orders details can be found here.
What can we do to help your business if you don’t deliver to my area or if I can’t come to your restaurants?
- You can still help support our restaurants by purchasing our online gift card which can be used at any location up to 12 months from purchase.
- Our cookbooks are also available online so you can learn to cook our delicious Thai recipes at home.
If you’d like more information or have any questions about our policy, please get in touch here.